Monday 25 May 2015

30/30 Challenge - Day 22



It looked like it was going to rain today, so I decided to check out our local Museum.







Pink Pills for Pale people.....hmmm

it was set up so you looked through the windows to see how people lived







I had these exact same blocks as a kid, does that mean I am old?













I like seeing the tools the First Nations used, this fishing rig is interesting



 

 

 

 

 

 





a nice gate on my way home






Peeking through the gate




 
 I pass this field every day, it often has cows in it.
 



Whoohoo, the Peony is finally blooming!



Did you like this post? Share it! Tweet it! "Like" The Eclectic Ark on Facebook! Thanks, your awesome,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, Rhianna

The Eclectic Ark