Tuesday 16 October 2012

My Inspiring Views

I splurged on a wonderful camera over a year ago but never got around to trying it out until I moved here. The scenery and views from the house are so stunning, I am constantly running to grab the camera to try and capture what I am seeing. I have a lot to learn, but here are some of my favourite shots so far. The first set are various sunrises and sunsets.
1.

2.

 3.

4.


 5.

6.


7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

The following pictures were taken around 4:30 am. I played around with the camera settings to let in more light with longer exposures and various ISO settings to capture the beautiful night skies.

12.

The lights on the left are from a train passing by.
13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.


I don't think I will ever get bored of this view!  Which one is your favorite?


Did you like this post? Share it! Tweet it! "Like" The Eclectic Ark on Facebook! Thanks, your awesome,

1 comment:

  1. I like them all Rhianna, but number 16, I would say, is my favorite for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, Rhianna

The Eclectic Ark