Saturday 20 October 2012

A Tour of Fort Langley

Fort Langley is the little village just down the road from where we live. It is known as the birthplace of BC and has retained it's historical quaint atmosphere. It is home to about 2,700 people and a number of wineries. The main street has a Norman Rockwell feel to it. Step back in time with me and lets go take a look.


















AWESOME food here, one of the best meals of my life!!! Check out Wendels Books and Cafe for a great meal.



Best sandwich of my life here, seriously life changing! Check out Veggie Bob's Growcery-Cafe for the most amazing sandwiches and wholesome organic groceries. ( he built the whole building himself too!)

















These last few pictures are from Grants Landing which is a float home community just the other side of Fort Langley. There are some real cute homes here, but now that I see them all squished together like that with no privacy and not much view, I have to say I am glad I couldn't get in there. I am much happier with the place that I got instead!






 
So there you go, what did you think of my cute, colourful little town. I'm in heaven here. I'll take quaint country over industrial city anytime!
 
Did you like this post? Share it! Tweet it! "Like" The Eclectic Ark on Facebook! Thanks, your awesome,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, Rhianna

The Eclectic Ark